The Heritage Club is a group of individuals that support Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay and seek to ensure that the future needs of Club Youth are met by including the organization in their estate plans. These plans might include naming Boys & Girls Club in their personal wills or through a charitable gift annuity, a trust arrangement, a gift of real estate, stock, cash, life insurance policy or portion of a life insurance policy.
When you become a member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay “Heritage Club”, you join a group of individuals dedicated to insuring “Great Futures” are possible today and for decades to come.
There are a number of benefits you will receive as a member:
- A publication on tax and estate planning.
- A personalized Heritage Club recognition plaque.
- A lapel pin that indicates your leadership in the mission to guarantee a strong and stable future for our nation’s children.
- Quarterly publications that let you know how your support is helping to change young lives.
- Recognition in Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay’s Annual Report and National Recognition in the Heritage Club Annual Report.
Heritage Club Members
Glenn Permuy Jr
William F. Poe Jr
Dalia & John F. Rañon
Robert Read Sr.
Nick & Melanie Reader
Chris & Anita Roederer
Andy Joe Scaglione
Dr. Kevin Scott
L. David Shear *
George & Sandy Simmons and Family
Don & Cheryl Smith
L. Garry Smith*
Richard & Norma Someillan
Marc & Loreen Spencer
Curtis & Katrina Stokes
Dick & Raymetta Stowers
Joe Tomaino and Family
Eddy “Nano” & Debbie Trujillo
John and Sheryl Trujillo
Vinik Family Foundation, Jeff & Penny Vinik, Trustees
Charles & Jennifer Yingling